Coda File System

Re: old documentation

From: Gabriel B. <gabriel.barros_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 10:28:49 -0300
On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 10:08:07 +0100, Ivan Popov <pin_at_medic.chalmers.se> wrote:
> So, if your realm is called "your.realm", then

Ok, I think that i never set up a realm and never was asked about
that, except for a default one while setting venus on the client. I'm
i suposed to use kerberos or something?

> > then, the documentation tells me to do
> >   #createvol_rep your-root-volume E0000100 /vicepa

Can someone gives some pratical examples to praticaly use coda?
Like, run that to set up the server, that to set up a shared volume,
then run that on the client to mount and use it...

i followed the how-to, read all of the sysadm guide, and still have no
clue how to check "visible" servers on the client machine...