Completed 9 years ago (Jan 11, 2008, 5:11:40 PM)
Coda-6.9.3, LWP-2.4, RPC2-2.7, RVM-1.15
- Avoid sprintf overflows when building tar headers for CML checkpoint files. (Adam Goode)
- Fix gcodacon python path. (Greg Troxel)
- When a new user is added, auth2 would fail for the first login attempt. (Rune)
- Several cygwin updates. (Phil Nelson)
- When creating a new volume mountpoint, flush any kernel caches of previously failed lookups.
- Make sure objects are at least demoted when we are unable to kill them.
- Avoid venus crash when writing to a file that is reintegrating.
- Fix "fsobj::AttachChild: not dir" failures during recovery.
- Updatefetch failed to load a recently updated file.
- Reinstate lost include for netdb.h in kerberos authentication code.
- Several SFTP improvements, make retransmission timing tighter, be more conservative when to retransmit.
- Newly created files and directories sometimes became inaccessible when reintegration happens before we sent the reply back to the kernel.
- Add notification popups and normalize status texts for gcodacon. (Adam Goode)
- Various gcodacon improvements.
- Include venus-setup in Debian's coda-client package.
- Increase default reintegration time period.
- cfs forcereintegrate will retry reintegration even if we previously detected a conflict.
- set group id in checkpoint tar headers to nfsnobody/nogroup/65534.
- Update automake/autoconf stuff. (Adam Goode)
- Fix string constant to char * casts.
- Use pkg-config for lwp, rpc2 and rvm libraries.
- Build shared libraries on cygwin.
- Fix libseg link dependencies, link libseg against librvm and libseglwp against librvmlwp.
- Fix infinite loop when makecontext fails during the lwp configure test.
- Mark lwp's process.S assembly code as not requiring an executable stack.
Note: See TracRoadmap for help on using the roadmap.