Completed 8 years ago (Jan 5, 2009, 5:00:00 PM)
Coda-6.9.4, LWP-2.5, RPC2-2.8, RVM-1.16
- Avoid possible crashes and/or data loss when volumes are removed from and re-added to the client cache.
- Add configuration setting (detect_reintegration_retry) for Coda clients running in a VMM which prevents dropping reintegrated operations when the virtual machine is reset to an earlier snapshot.
- Do not assert on various non-fatal conditions (failing chown/chmod) that may arise when for instance the client cache is stored on a vfat formatted file system.
- During backups, avoid unlocking locks that may have been taken by another thread.
- Allow changing of the ctime/mtime of symlinks.
- Avoid a server deadlock by correcting lock ordering between ViceFetch, ViceGetAttr and ViceValidataAttrs (problem identified and tracked down with lots of help from Rune).
- SFTP bulk data transfers could unexpectedly fail because it was checking an incorrect retry counter.
- Improve tar support and add cpio archive formats for modification log checkpoints.
- Do not invoke server resolution on a single available replica.
- Add new incremental dump format that maintains full path information when converting the resulting volume dump to a tar archive.
- Add valgrind support to LWP.
- Simplify RPC2 retransmission interval calculation.
Note: See TracRoadmap for help on using the roadmap.