Coda File System

Linux Kernel Programmers

From: Corporate Jobs <jobs_at_TurnAroundStrategies.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 14:07:07 +0100
We are building a small benchmarking team for the following project in Bay Area, CA. This is Linux kernel level work. Interested people should email their RESUMEs to
Jobs_at_TurnAroundStrategies.com

Position 1) Skills Required: In-depth knowledge in and experience with the Linux kernel
(particularly the I/O subsystem), filesystems, Oracle and TPC benchmarking.

Location: Bay Area, CA

Position 2) Skills Required:  System level programmers for device drivers on Linux.

Location: Bay Area, CA

Strategic Talent Acquisition and Retention ( STAR) Team
NBS Corp