Coda File System

Re: CODA server bug (fwd)

From: Peter J. Braam <braam_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 00:18:12 -0500 (EST)
Hello Manos,

Good work to get it rolling.  df indeed reports large amount of space.  It
s not really feasible for df on Coda to do something sensible since it
couldn't easily discover all the servers which have space available.

We have been pondering if the better answer is to let it reply with the
cache size available on the client, but that is clearly a kludge too. For
now, we pretend infinite space.

Peter