Coda File System

Re: dumping volumes

From: Henry Pierce <hmpierce_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 11:39:22 -0500 (EST)
I apologize for being late in responding.  The backup code is much
the same as it was when you wrote David.  It indeed causes the
read-only copy-on-write volumes to be created, and then the read-only
volume is dumped to local disk.

regards,
henry m. pierce

Henry M. Pierce
Research Programmer
Department of Computer Science
Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Avenue
Pittsbugh, PA

hmpierce_at_cs.cmu.edu	hmp_at_infomagic.com