Coda File System

Re: my problems

From: Peter J. Braam <braam_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 13:30:41 -0400 (EDT)
I have no idea what trampoline stacks do, but our threads do fiddle with
the stack of course. Can you first connect your venus to our testserver;
if there are threading problems, they will likely also show up in Venus.

There are some small test programs for the threads package in
lib-src/mlwp. Try those too.

Also since there are RVM problems, running the RVM basher would be a good
idea.  This is a much simpler program  than the server.

FYI, we are leaving RH4.2 behind, we don't have enough people to keep up
with old stuff at the moment.

I noticed you are filled with hate; just relax, it's supposed to be fun,
otherwise don't do it.

- Peter -