Coda File System

4.6.0pre1 build problems

From: Elliot Lee <sopwith_at_redhat.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 13:25:07 -0400 (EDT)
It compiles some stuff (i.e. lwp I think) and then when it gets into the
main stuff using command lines like:

cc -DRVM_USELWP -O2 -g -Wall -pipe -fno-exceptions -MD -DLINUX -I. -I. -I
-I/usr/local/src/incoming/coda-4.6.0/include -I/usr/include -DPRIVATE=static -c rvm_init.l.c

The problem is that there is that -I without a directory specified, so the
compiler takes the next argument (-I/usr/local/src/...) as the directory
to search for includes in.

Thanks,
-- Elliot
When I die, I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather...
	...not yelling and screaming like the people in the back of the
	   plane he was flying.