Coda File System

Other client ports

From: Derek Fawcus <derek_at_spider.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 22:37:16 +0100
  I seem to recall from some of the masses of documents I've been trying
to absorb,  that Sun are mentioned in some capacity.  Which sort of raises
the question - is anyone working on a Solaris Client?

  I guess someone could ask Sun if they're willing to give out a copy of
the relavent tools/package (possibly under NDA),  for someone to do a
port.   Hmm - isn't there some sort of deal they have whereby people at
US Universities can get hold of the Solaris source?

DF
--
Derek Fawcus                                                    derek_at_spider.com
Spider Software Ltd.                                        +44 (0) 131 475 7034