Coda File System

Re: Adding Servers.. & Macs

From: Peter J. Braam <braam_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 10:40:01 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Charles,

We have not managed yet to export coda clients using NFS or NetAtalk but
our next release will support Samba exports.  There are no plans to port
to Mac, but volunteers are always welcome.

Did you first run updateclient so that he /vice/db/ databases made it from
the SCM to the other servers? It looks like that is the problem.

That should help.

- Peter -