Coda File System

New Coda Documentation Packages

From: Peter J. Braam <braam_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 18:13:43 -0400 (EDT)
I have just uploaded new documentation packages for Coda to

ftp://ftp.coda.cs.cmu.edu/pub/coda/doc

- For BSD users we have two tar balls: one with man pages, one with
PostScript and HTML documents.
- For Linux we have an i386 rpm.  At this moment we will do not release a
source rpm for documentation.
- The pages on the WWW were updated too.

There are many improvements over the previous version -- many formatting
problems were fixed and many manpages have been updated.  (The version
number of the Coda manual was not updated, sorry about that.)

We have included a very preliminary version of the RPC2 documentation.
This will be completed during the next few months.

Enjoy!

- Peter -