Coda File System

do it now or wait?

From: Jeff Breidenbach <jeff_at_jab.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 16:06:34 -0400
Hi all,

I am getting ready to install a coda server on an i386 linux machine
and a coda client on a linux laptop. This will be my first real life
encounter with Coda. I hope to get a feeling on how solid Coda is for
everyday use, especially with disconnected operation.

Is now the best time to take the plunge? Or should I wait a few days for
some big revision to come out or one more iteration of the development
kernel?

Ideally, I'd like to time things so that my system doesn't go
hopelessly obsolete for at least a week. <grin>

Jeff