Coda File System

Re: Replication

From: Peter J. Braam <braam_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 12:12:06 -0400 (EDT)
You need to define a volume storage group with the two servers in it.

Then run createvol_rep with that volume storage group.  On each of the
replication servers you will find an entry in /vice/vol/VolumeList which
shows the volumeid and name local to that server, eg. if the repplicated
volume is named repv then replicas will be named repv.0 and repv.1.

With the client you can also see where your volume is, using
cfs whereis "path"

- Peter -