Coda File System

Re: Quotas

From: <jaharkes_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 13:45:55 -0400
> Here is Coda 4.6.1 running on one server and two clients.
>
> 1st:
> I set a quota on a directory and it works. But how can I get to know
> something about the quota I set ? (AFS: fs lq <dir> )

I didn't know that quota's worked, but you can get info about the quota
you've set by doing:
	`cfs lv <path_to_volume_in_coda>'

> 2nd:
> How can I add more partitions (/vicepb, /vicepc ...) for volumes?
> I didn't found this in the manual.

Well, createvol_rep takes as 3'rd argument the partition name on which the
volume is created. However the same partition is used on all servers storing
a replica of the volume. (We assume the servers are virtually identical in
setup and configuration). If you want the replica on server1 on a different
partition than the replica on server2, you'd have to look what createvol_rep
is doing (it's a shell script).

ttfn,