Coda File System

Re: question regarding SCM

From: Yuxin Ruan <yruan2_at_vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 08:40:01 -0600 (CST)
Hi, Peter:
  Thanks for the reply, and the warning;) As I said, I am still in th
e early planning stage. In fact, I am not doing any formal testing till
Kernel 2.2 come out.(I understand that 2.2 will have native support for
Coda. right?) At the moment, I am just looking for as many possiblilities
as possible.
Thanks
  Yuxin