Coda File System

Re: VLDB_Lookup: no more records in VLDB

From: Peter J. Braam <braam_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 10:12:39 -0500 (EST)
This looks like the server is down, or does not have an up to date Volume
Location Database (VLDB).

Have a look in /vice/vol/VRList and see if your u.azmi volume is there,
also check /vice/vol/VolumeList for u.azmi.0 (the 1-st replica of u.azmi).

Then seen if /vice/db/VLDB, /vice/db/VRDB are newer than
/vice/vol/VolumeList and /vice/vol/VRList.  If not, the easiest way to fix
it is to create a new volume.

I could also be that your client has disconnected: try cfs checkservers
and see if they are up.  If not, restart the server.

Good luck.

Peter