Coda File System

Re: uh-oh!

From: Chris Chiappa <griffon_at_snurgle.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 10:36:06 -0500
On Wed, Jan 20, 1999 at 10:31:55AM -0500, Kragen Sitaker wrote:
> In the draft Linux 2.2 press release at
> <URL:http://www.tip.net.au/~edlang/linux/Linux-2.2.DRAFT6.txt>, I see
It's worth noting that this is in no way an "official" draft press
release...unless I missed something (and I don't think I did) Linus hasn't
said a word about this "release" which has been bouncing around the
linux-kernel list the last couple of weeks.  Given that Linus seems to draft
these things solo, I'd be very surprised if this ever got endorsed.  It's a
shame that someone thought they should post it to slashdot...

--

! Unspoilt by progress         /    http://www.snurgle.org/~griffon   |