Coda File System

Re: Coda for AXP

From: Peter J. Braam <braam_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 13:38:02 -0500 (EST)
I have not merged them ... I'm planning to do a little work on the AXP
port during the next weeks - to frame in the correct type definitions.
That should help others to forge ahead.

These patches are for subsystems and are useful by themselves - they are
by now from an ancient release of Coda, so probably it's good to very
carfully put them in and test the lwp and rvm test programs.

- Peter -