Coda File System

Re: Coda for AXP

From: <braam_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 13:57:05 -0500 (EST)
The definition of the types for AXP is quite tricky since it affects
massive amounts of the Coda source, and you need to know how
everything works to do it without breaking things.  I'll try to help
by taking the lead in that.

Testing the subsystem extensively would be extremely useful,
particularly, you could perhaps work on RPC2 and test that from 64 to
32 bit (this is one of the two major challenges, the other is the
server disk layout).

Elliot Lee will announce public CVS server, to keep your sources up to
date.  If you send patches back that you made with recent sources
we'll put them in if they look ok.

These particular patches first became very old - that's why they were
left around.

- Peter -