Coda File System

Re: Kerb5 Howto? (Re: Coda and Kerberos)

From: Troy Benjegerdes <hozer_at_drgw.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 13:54:45 -0600 (CST)
On Wed, 27 Jan 1999, Peter J Braam wrote:

> There are two parts to this story:
>
> 1. setting up a Kerberos 5 server - I found this hard.

done. This was really easy, since we are already using Krb5 for
authentication ;)

> 2. setting up our stuff - this should become a short section in the Coda
> HOWTO.

I've built coda with kerberos support (reasonably straightforward), and
kinit works nicely. However, I suspect there is something non-obvious that
I am missing.

I recall seeing something about mapping kerberos principals to users.. How
do I do this?? (it doesn't appear obvious from a quick inspection of
krbsupport.c)

How are the /vice/db/auth2.pw and related files set up for Krb5?

| Troy Benjegerdes    |       troy_at_microux.com     |    hozer_at_drgw.net   |
|    Unix is user friendly... You just have to be friendly to it first.  |
| This message composed with 100% free software.    http://www.gnu.org   |