Coda File System

Coda on PPC linux

From: Troy Benjegerdes <hozer_at_drgw.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 23:10:09 -0600 (CST)
Coda 5.0.1 appears to work fine from the (very limited) testing I've done
so far. However, there are two things that I'm not sure about..

does Coda use c++ exceptions at all? If not, shouldn't -fno-exceptions be
used in the CFLAGS (probably in configs/Makeconf.linux)?

Also, on PPC, gcc and egcs default to -funsigned-char. I get lots of
'comparison is always 1 due to limited range of data type' warnings due to
this, but as far as I can tell, it doesn't affect operation.

-fsigned-char might be a good option to put in the Makeconf.linux for all
platforms.

| Troy Benjegerdes    |       troy_at_microux.com     |    hozer_at_drgw.net   |
|    Unix is user friendly... You just have to be friendly to it first.  |
| This message composed with 100% free software.    http://www.gnu.org   |