Coda File System

Re: publishing a coda mount point via samba?

From: Peter J. Braam <braam_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 16:12:16 -0500 (EST)
You can do that.  We did it all the time until we had Coda on Windows 95
and now still do it for NT.

However, you should try the Windows stuff - it's early in the game, but
it's working reasonable, with a big speed increase to be expected in the
next few weeks-months.

- Peter -

Peter J. Braam - Coda Project            <braam_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Senior Systems Scientist                 http://www.coda.cs.cmu.edu

Department of Computer Science           Phone: (412) 268 5295
Carnegie Mellon University               Fax:   (412) 268 5576
5000 Forbes Ave
Pittsburgh PA 15213