Coda File System

Re: RVM enquiry -- segmentation fault with Linux 2.0.34-0.6

From: Peter J. Braam <braam_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 09:28:25 -0500
Probably something went wrong with your rdsinit command.  Can you send
me the parameters you entered for that?   Also, which version of RVM
have you been using? There is a recent version on the WWW:

ftp://ftp.coda.cs.cmu.edu/pub/rvm

A couple of important bugs were fixed during the last six months.

- Peter -