Coda File System

[Fwd: newbie question: startserver fails]

From: Lincoln M C <mclinc_at_essex.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 10:59:51 +0100
I apologize for posting this again but our mail servers have been eating
mail for the last
month I dont know weather I missed the replies your you never got it.
I'm still having the same problem with the server.

 I tried running the server on a FreeBSD box with 16MB of ram but it
thrashed very hard. Anway I need to get it running on the SuSE 6.0
server we have in the lab.

Every thing is as it was before, I've tryed rebuilding different
versions of the server but still no joy.

Many thanks Mike