Coda File System

Converting from NFS to Coda

From: Firebeard <stend+coda_at_sten.org>
Date: 31 Aug 1999 12:23:51 -0500
	The Coda server (and client) instructions seem to be oriented
to creating a new file server, rather than migrating an old one.  I'm
wanting to migrate from:

/home		NFS, Samba
/opt		NFS
/var/spool/mail	NFS

	to:

/home		Coda, SAMBA
/opt		Coda
/var/spool/mail	Coda, NFS

	Is it possible to do this?  My file server is currently at the
other end of an ISDN link from most of my clients, so I'd really like
to be able to take advantage of the ability of Coda to cache files
locally.

--
#include <disclaimer.h>                               /* Sten Drescher */
Unsolicited bulk email will be stored and handled for a US$500/KB fee.