Coda File System

Re: Coda release 5.3.2 available

From: Scott Smith <scott_at_lackluster.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 09:20:08 -0700 (PDT)
Can I get a copy of what you have or is it in CVS?  I currently need CODA
on NetBSD/sparc (done), OpenBSD/sparc (getting there) and Solaris.  Then
in the future hopefully on my pmax and hp400 :)

Regarding my server..if you keep reading you'll see I actually fixed
it..but thanks :) the test server did work just fine that was how I tested
coda once I rebooted with your kernel changes  :)

Scott

--
scott_at_lackluster.net
http://www.lackluster.net/

                 ~ I had a dream I was a vigilante's sidekick ~