Coda File System

concerning my previous mail

From: Remo Strotkamp <remo_at_ccrl.nj.nec.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 10:42:39 -0500
Hi there,

I wrote a rather long mail just a couple of days back.
I did not get any feedback at all, so I am wondering a bit,
why this is so:

- Has my mail been in any way offensive???
- Was the content and the questions just plain stupid, and as this not
worth of a reply???
- Was the mail not understandable???
- Is the codalist dead???
- Is coda dead??
- Are you guys all at conferences????
- Are you bears and already in wintersleep??? ;-)

or am I simply too impatient???

if anybody reads this PLEASE just hit reply so at least I know
somebody is listening out there....

And if you have a little bit of spare time tell me whether:

a) I will never get answers for my previous mail
b) Will get answers:
    i) in a couple of days
    ii) in a couple of weeks
    iii) in a couple of months
c) simply forget about coda

this would be really helpful for us to plan our use of this fileserver

thanks alot in advance

remo