Coda File System

Re: vice-setup-srvdir fails

From: Nicolas Maillot <nmaillot_at_etu.utc.fr>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 10:10:11 +0100 (MET)
Hi,

thank you very much for helping me so quickly...
but as you can see here on the mount command output , /dev/hda9 is mounted
on /vicepa
... I still don't understand why the partition is not found

none on /proc type proc (rw)
/dev/hda8 on /home type ext2 (rw)
/dev/hda6 on /tmp type ext2 (rw)
/dev/hda5 on /usr type ext2 (rw)
/dev/hda7 on /var type ext2 (rw)
none on /dev/pts type devpts (rw,gid=5,mode=620)
/dev/hda9 on /vicepa type ext2 (rw)

thanks

Nicolas Maillot
UTC-COMPIEGNE