Coda File System

How do I get Coda Server to start automatically at boot?

From: Mike Kistler <kistler_at_cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 20:42:14 -0600
Hello,

I have just installed Coda 5.3.5 on a RH 6.0 Linux box.
I can see clearly in the doc how to get the server started
from the command line.  However, what I really want (I
think) is to have the Coda server processes started
automatically when the machine boots.  This does not
currently happen (I installed using make install, not from
the RPMs ... maybe that's why).  Anyway, I have the
necessary startup scripts in /etc/rc.d/init.d, but they
don't appear to run when the system boots.  What am
I missing?

Many thanks in advance.

Mike Kistler