Coda File System

Re: Unidentified subject!

From: Jan Harkes <jaharkes_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 10:35:02 -0500
On Thu, Mar 16, 2000 at 03:37:24PM +0100, Jean Raymond Ferrer wrote:
> I'm very sorry to be ignorant about CODA, but my querry is about UDP
> port 369.
> I'm working on an NT4 server, and it tries all day long to connect a
> machine on Internet on its UDP port 369, and it seems it keeps my ISDN
> Thanks

I don't know about your NT4 server, but it sounds like it is trying to
connect to the rpc2 portmapper port. Do you know which machine it is
trying to connect to?

If it really is Coda related you must have a program called `updateclnt'
running on the machine and it is trying to connect to the SCM to check
whether any configuration files have been updated.