Coda File System

Re: Coda directory read-only

From: LEE, Yui-wah (Clement) <clement_at_pc89117.cse.cuhk.edu.hk>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 15:53:23 +0800 (CST)
On Fri, 24 Mar 2000, Thomas Mangin Office wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I set up coda all was fine (after few try) server + client.
> I then changed the vfstab to point on the computer itself and rebooted
> I then got a empty coda directory but I can write anything in it ...
> Any clue of what I mis-done

Have you got the necessary token?  And how is the ACL of the directory
set?  "ctokens" will show what tokens you have, "clog" will help you
to obtain a token, "cfs la <dir>" will show what ACL the <dir> has.

E.g.

[clement_at_aria c.clement]$ clog clement
username: clement
Password:
[clement_at_aria c.clement]$ ctokens

Token held by the Cache Manager:

Local uid: 6822
Coda user id: 6822
Expiration time: Sun Mar 26 16:51:34 2000

[clement_at_aria c.clement]$ cfs la /coda/usr/c.clement/
System:Administrators  rlidwka
             clement  rlidwka

-- Clement