Coda File System

Re: [Coda] Back in the saddle

From: Patrick Audley <paudley_at_blackcat.ca>
Date: 18 Apr 2000 15:13:26 -0700
    Jan> I've already got lwp, rpc2 and rvm packaged up, I'll put them
    Jan> on the ftp site tomorrow. I wanted to base the coda package
    Jan> on the one that Anders Hammarquist had, but haven't had time
    Jan> to dig into that one yet.

        I just noticed these on the site, thanks :)  This will make
life much easier for Debian users.  If you need any help with the
packaging, let me know (I'm not all that familiar with packaging debs,
but I do have free time for the next little while *lol*)

--
.--------[ Group Telecom - The Power of Information ]------------.
| Patrick Audley                       (P) 1 604 688-3010        |