Coda File System

RE: How fast is Coda filesystem?

From: Nicolas Huillard <nhuillard_at_ghs.fr>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 12:18:59 +0200
I think Coda is very well suited for that type of application (many read-only for small files : most files will be cahed lmocally and accessed through local disk).
Coda is said to be much faster than NFS, and I think this the typical case where the difference will be the most obvious (I cannot tell any numbers, though).

Nicolas Huillard