Coda File System

scripts not found

From: Ruslan V. Sulakov <ruslan_at_zr.ru>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 21:13:59 +0400
I have a big problem.

Position:
----
NT4 with patches
cygwin installed to E:\cygwin
coda-debug-server-5.2.4-1.exe installed to c:\coda

----
Content of E:\cygwin\bin\cygwin.bat:
@echo off
SET MAKE_MODE=unix
SET PATH=e:\cygwin\bin;e:\cygwin\usr\local\bin;%PATH%
SET HOME=c:\Coda
bash

----
when I try to run vise-setup scripts I get error:
bash-2.04$ pwd
/cygdrive/c/Coda/bin
bash-2.04$ ./vice-setup-user
Setting up users and groups for Coda

You need to give me a uid (not 0) and username (not root)
for a Coda System:Administrator member on this server,
(sort of a Coda super user)

Enter the uid of this user: 1
Enter the username of this user: ruslan
pdbtool: not found
initpw: not found
An initial administrative user ruslan (id 1)
with Coda password changeme now exists.
bash-2.04$

-----
When I run vice-setup-user - I get the error - no PATH specified

bash-2.04$ ./vice-setup-user
Setting up users and groups for Coda

You need to give me a uid (not 0) and username (not root)
for a Coda System:Administrator member on this server,
(sort of a Coda super user)

Enter the uid of this user: 1
Enter the username of this user: ruslan
pdbtool: not found
initpw: not found
An initial administrative user ruslan (id 1)
with Coda password changeme now exists.
bash-2.04$

-----
How can I patch this bug?