Coda File System

no token timeouts

From: Laszlo Vecsey <master_at_internexus.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 21:49:42 -0400 (EDT)
I have a program that watches the local utmp file and if theres a change
it copies it to /coda/system/hostname-utmp. So now all the other coda
clients on the network can run 'who' on these utmp files to see people
logged into other machines.

The problem as far I as can gather is that after some time period the
file stops getting updated because the 'clog' token for the session of the
program that copies the utmp's to /coda has expired. I think 24 hours.

Is there a way to for example create a small volume that just this
specified user or program could write to, with no time limits?