Coda File System

debian packaging

From: Dan Gohman <gohmandj_at_mrs.umn.edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 15:31:54 -0500
I'm using the Debian source files as found on the coda ftp site. These work
quite well (even a debconf setup for coda-client!). So far, I've noticed the
following problems:

The modutils file does not get installed. This can be fixed by moving the
debian/modules file to debian/coda-client.modules . dh_installmodules needs
this in sources that generate more then one binary package.

Having /usr/coda/tmp is suboptimal; we often have machines with /usr mounted
readonly. A quick grep through the sources shows that hoard is the only
program that still uses that path. Can that be changed?

-Dan

--
Dan Gohman
gohmandj_at_mrs.umn.edu