Coda File System

Coda and firewalls - not really using well known ports

From: Brad Clements <bkc_at_murkworks.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 13:20:36 -0500
Apparently part of the coda protocol negotiates the use of dynamic ports,
other than the ones listed in the coda documentation.

This causes real problems with firewalls and such.

What's the best way to fix this?  Can someone point me towards the
offending sub-system or code? Maybe I can take a whack at the problem.

Brad Clements,                bkc_at_murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               AOL-IM: BKClements