Coda File System

Files are expiring out of my cache...

From: Brett Lymn <blymn_at_baesystems.com.au>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 12:20:49 +1030 (CST)
Folks,
        I use coda to keep my laptop and home server in sync, I keep
the source tree I am working on in coda and rely a lot on the ability
to hack away whilst disconnected.  I have set up a hoard database that
basically hoards everything on the server on my laptop so that I have
access to all my files.  This works fine for files that I am accessing
regularly but I have found that if I have not touched the files on my
laptop for some weeks then they suddenly become inaccessible until I
reconnect to my server.  The codacon output says something about
wanting to do a "refresh/validate" on the file.  This seems to happen
regardless of me doing a "hoard walk" or not.  Is there any way I can
convince coda not to expire my files in the cache or extend the time
to live in the cache?  At the moment I have resorted to doing a find
in /coda and cat'ing each file to /dev/null just to "freshen" it up
but there must be a better way of doing this....