Coda File System

Re: Unstable whacky state after upgrading Kernel

From: Peter Schuller <peter.schuller_at_infidyne.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 23:03:44 +0200
> due to annoying occurences of "No such file or directory"
> we decided to upgrade the Kernel of our server from
> 2.2.1x to 2.4.2, which runs fine on our clients.
[snip]

I haven't seen Coda running under load yet, but I've had a Coda server
running for a good while now on 2.4.3 with no lock-ups or other problems. So
you may want to try 2.4.3 instead of .2, but I suppose it's a shot in the
dark. I might have the same problem when Coda is put under some load.

(This is on a Debian "unstable:ish" distro btw.)

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller_at_infidyne.com>'
Key retrival: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey_at_scode.org
E-Mail: peter.schuller@infidyne.com Web: http://www.scode.org