Coda File System

"Found no partitions for server" when trying to createvol_rep

From: Wim Godden <wim_at_godden.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 14:55:08 +0200
I've got 2 servers up and running, called servA and servB. servA is the
SCM.

On both servA and servB, /vice/db/VSGDB contains :
E0000100 servA servB

but when I run :
createvol_rep test E0000100 /vicepa
I get :
/usr/local/sbin/createvol_rep: [: too many arguments
Servers are (servA servB )
HexGroupId is 7f000004
creating volume test.0 on servA (partition /vicepa)
V_BindToServer: binding to host servA.godden.net
creating volume test.1 on servB (partition /vicepa)
V_BindToServer: binding to host servB.godden.net
Fetching volume lists from servers:
V_BindToServer: binding to host servB.godden.net
GetVolumeList finished successfully
 servB - success
V_BindToServer: binding to host servA.godden.net
GetVolumeList finished successfully
 servA - success
V_BindToServer: binding to host servA.godden.net
VLDB completed.
<echo test 7f000004       2 c000003 d000001 0 0 0 0 0 0 E0000100 >>
/vice/db/VRList>
V_BindToServer: binding to host servA.godden.net
VRDB completed.
Do you wish this volume to be Backed Up (y/n)? [n]

So it all seems to work fine. When I start venus now from either of the
2 servers, /coda is mounted correctly, but when I do an ls /coda, I get
connection timeout. I'm not in disconnected state (as mentioned in the
Manual under Client Problems), so what could be wrong ? All processes
that should be running are running. But as before, /vice/srv/SrvLog
remains empty...