Coda File System

Re: worker::main Got a bogus opcode 3

From: Steffen Neumann <sneumann_at_TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
Date: 20 Aug 2001 09:39:09 +0200
"Arnaud ASSAD" <arnaud_at_robopost.com> writes:

[...]
> I use version 5.3.8
I'd recommend upgrading, current is 5.3.15
and a good few issues have been resolved.

> Even if i'm not 100% sure, I thought I had a NOT_REALLY_CODA
> object in the /coda which leads me to think it worked (even if it was for
Well, the filename is misleading, it should be named
something like ABSOLUTELY_NOT_CODA ;-)

This file is created on the (presumably) ext2 filesystem
that contains your /coda mountpiont and indicates that the coda fs
has not (yet) been mounted there. It really is just a marker
telling you coda is not there.

So long,
Steffen