Coda File System

Re: R: kernel BUG at inode.c

From: Florian Schaefer <listbox_at_netego.de>
Date: Thu Aug 30 07:04:34 2001
On Thu, 30 Aug 2001 12:23:55 +0200, Andrea Cerrito said:

> I'm running Coda 5.3.13 / 2.2.18 on ext3 without any problem.
>
> Anyway, my servers mount point are on ext2.
> Are you sure you have not changed fstab?

No, I just compiled ext3-support into my kernel, installed it in /boot,
ran lilo and rebooted my system. My coda-server isn't even running at the
moment, as it always crashes (see my other posting). And my client
doesn't even want to mount /coda with the new kernel.

Somehow I've got the impression that coda is really great, but not with
respect to stability.

Ciao
Florian