Coda File System

Re: R: R: kernel BUG at inode.c

From: Florian Schaefer <listbox_at_netego.de>
Date: Mon Sep 10 11:15:31 2001
On Mon, 10 Sep 2001 10:07:57 +0100, Stephen C. Tweedie said:

> > And could those changes explain my problems that can be successfully
> > reproduced on two computers?
>
> I don't know.  What problems, and are they specifically ext3-related,
> and have you posted on the ext3 lists about them?

My problem is, that I cannot use the coda client vice together with a
ext3 patched 2.4.9 kernel. I just need to patch the kernel (with this
file: http://www.zip.com.au/~akpm/ext3-2.4-0.9.6-249.gz) and recompile
the coda module without actually using ext3 and I get an kernel Oops.
This behaviour can be reproduced with my two coda clients.

The ksymoops output from my laptop is available here (got tons of errors
during its creation):
http://www.netego.de/download/ksymoops.out.gz (340Kb)

And the one from my second PC is attached.

And no, I haven't posted it to the ext3 list, as I thought it to be coda
related (and I'm not subscribed to the ext3 list).

Ciao
Florian

  • application/x-unknown attachment: Oops