Coda File System

RE: Setting up vice on RedHat 7.1

From: Jason Pratt <jason_at_eprize.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 11:55:01 -0400
i had to manually go through and install the appropriate libs to
satisify the dependencies. rpmfind.net is really good at looking up rpms
that provide object files, and all of the required rpms are
(thankfully,) on the redhat cd's - just look for the redhat 7.1 entries
in the search results from rpmfind.

however, i gave up trying to install coda - i must have done something
wrong early on, because i had tremendous trouble get venus to connect,
manipulating mounted volumes ("permission deined" errors everywhere,
even after i clog'ed, etc.) plus, is there a kernal module for coda and
kernel 2.2?

anyway, good luck.

::ja