Coda File System

cannot read directory -22

From: Florian Schaefer <listbox_at_netego.de>
Date: 03 Dec 2001 20:01:41 CET
Hi,

I just upgraded my kernel to 2.4.16 and encountered this problem with
coda 5.3.15:

Though "ctokens" showed that I was authenticated, "cfs cs" reported all
servers to be up and "cfs lv" showed a connected status for my volume, I
couldn't change into that dir and just got "cannot read directory -22".

>From /var/log/messages:

Dec  3 19:53:03 dexter kernel: coda_pioctl: Venus returns: -13 for
(0x7f000001,0x1,0x1)
Dec  3 19:53:08 dexter kernel: coda_pioctl: Venus returns: -107 for
(0x7f000000,0x1,0x1)
Dec  3 19:53:17 dexter kernel: coda_venus_readdir: cannot read directory
-22.
Dec  3 19:53:57 dexter kernel: coda_venus_readdir: cannot read directory
-22.

I then started X to report my problem to the list I tried it again to
grab the error message. Now it suddenly works as if nothing has been
wrong.

Any ideas?

Ciao
Florian