Coda File System

Re: Performance and production environment

From: Casey Helfrich <cjh2_at_andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 10:27:48 -0500 (EST)
Hi Daniel,

I'm actually in the middle of updating the documentation on Coda as we
speak.  Some exciting things are happening with Coda, I want to make sure
that the documentation reflects that.  I'm rewritting a complete HOWTO
series for Coda that reflects reality as of version 5.3.18

I'll be giving this to Jan, and with his blessing it should be available
on the coda website by the end of this month.

Cheers,
-Casey

P.S. Exciting things == Stable windows Client, 64-bit version supporting
much larger RVMs, fixing issues with client running pre-2.4.12 kernels
with ext3 journaling, etc...