Coda File System

venus refuses to serve

From: Florian Schaefer <listbox_at_netego.de>
Date: 12 Mar 2002 09:17:01 CET
Hi,

after many weeks of flawless work, I got a problem with venus:

This morning I upgraded to the new Mozilla 0.9.9 and the only thing
mozilla has on my coda filesystem is its bookmark file. After the upgrade
venus (5.3.17-1) doesn't work any more.

Here is what I could gather:

The console and venus.log are attached (for better readability).

/coda is not mounted.

According to those logs venus seems to have problems with the
"bookmarks.html" file, which is still in my spool:

florian_at_dexter:/usr/coda/spool/500 # ls -l
insgesamt 72

A purgeml doesn't seem to work:

florian_at_dexter:~ # cfs purgeml /coda/florian
	DANGER:   will destroy all changes made while disconnected
	Do you really want to do this? [n] y
	Fools rush in where angels fear to tread ........

Because my spool directory hasn't changed a bit after this.

As always: Help is very welcome. ;-)

Ciao
Florian

  • application/x-unknown attachment: console