Coda File System

installation prob

From: prithviraj chauhan <prithvirajchauhan_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 22:06:14 -0700 (PDT)
hi
i was installing coda in my lab yesterday
it gave me foll probs
1:
 on my scm m/c ,i could successfully run 2 outof four
vice-setup scripts viz 'vice-setup-scm'  and
'vice-setup-user'
but at the beginning of third script ie
'vice-steup-rvm	'
the message displayed was somethig like
	'/usr/sbin/rvmutil    not found'
rvmutil ?? what is this ?
is it ;because i was using different versions of each
rpm package?
i was trying foll versions
lwp : 1.8-1
rvm : 1.6-1
rpc2 : 1.13-1
coda-debug-seerver : 5.3.19
is it required that perticular set of versions
shud be used for compatibility?

2:
on my coda client i could not install lwp package !!
the message it was giving was something regarding
db3...
just like
error db3: db3->sync .... & some message
when i tried to install the development package for
db3 for redhat
installation cd, that also could not get install
displaying the message
segmentation fault,core dumped

plz try to solve this prob
bye