Coda File System

Re: venus can't find root volume

From: bruno <bruno.stevant_at_novagrid.com>
Date: 29 Apr 2002 17:08:22 +0200
> Okay, now I got it to come up, but I can't write anything to /coda/. I found
> one of the eight-character keys I typed in when I started it, but I can't
> clog using that as the password. I added a user, but am not sure how to
> change the password, or to see what coda's password is.

Coda gives 'changeme' as the password for the user you set during
vice-setup. Look at the output from your setup. I must say i've spend
one or two hours to get it because of too much output coming from RVM
setup :p
Probably asking for a password during vice-setup-usr could be a great
idea...

--
bruno