Coda File System

Re: Comparisons

From: Casey Helfrich <cjh2_at_andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 10:22:35 -0400 (EDT)
Some of the researchers in our lab have done some heavy banchmarking on
both Coda and NFS.  The goal was not really to compare the two, but you
might still find the results useful.  E-mail me and I'll see if I can get
you some info.

-Casey

*                          Casey Helfrich                           *
*                        cjh2_at_andrew.cmu.edu                        *